Delivery by travelers PiggyBee.com
- Is your enterprise constituted as a company in any country? If so where?
- What category you are applying for?
- Consumo/Producción colaborativa
- In what stage is your solution?
- Describe briefly your project’s financial sustainability model
- Though our users enjoy our non-monetary rewards (such a ride from the airport or a city tour in exchange for a delivery service), we will (upon scaling) take over payements with a commission on transactions (whether it's on tips paid between users for delivery services or, as escrow on the purchase of equipment abroad). Among different models we wish to test are : an insurance on transactions, advertising based on datas (we know what our users like and where they travel to), highlited posts (as on Ebay) or urgent needs, partnership with hotel chains concerning forgotten items, payment of extra services (such as drop off points, last mile delivery service as "from the airport to your door", ...)
- What is the scalability of your project? Zonal, national, regional or global? Why?
- At first, PiggyBee is aimed global because we believe the sharing economy has this unique power to transform our world into a connected global village. Nevertheless, our members also use PiggyBee locally which gives the service endless scaling possibilities.
- How is your product or service different from what exists on the market?
- PiggyBee is the crowdsourced delivery pioneer and offers multilingual service. Our long experience provides the best expertise. Many articles confirm the reputation and worldwide recognition of our platform (blog.piggybee.com/2013/09/press.html) So far, PiggyBee is fully bootstrapped which provides an open field to our first prospective investors and allows us to see things in the long term.
- Briefly describe the social impact that your solution generates
- For centuries, human beings have always been sharing ressources, including transporting stuff for one another. Today, technology empowers people to defy the logistics industry (both expensive and polluting). PiggyBee provides a free, economical, ecological and friendly alternative to deliver things (and meet new friends accross the globe). In addition, PiggyBee may ship to remote areas or specific countries (ignored by regular couriers) and persons in needs (Like orphanages or charities)
Do you think this idea
is positive for the world?
Give your support to "Delivery by travelers PiggyBee.com"